New Construction Home Inspection
Every new construction home purchase should always include an inspection
A Home Inspection You Can Trust
We've completed over 200,000 inspections in the GTA since 1978.
Why should a new construction home be inspected before buying?
- New Home Inspections address several items that are not covered in a traditional home inspection. New Construction Inspections include all the components we normally examine, as well as 250 items covered under Tarion Warranty Guidelines.
- Our inspectors are specially trained for new construction homes – they evaluate your home according to the Construction Performance Guidelines of the Tarion Warranty Program
- We provide guidance in working with builders and the warranty program to help get issues resolved quickly and efficiently.
Make sure to inspect a new construction home within 30 days of possession, and then after 10 – 11 months of ownership.
Included with our home inspection
- Book an inspection quickly and easily, online or on the phone
- A thorough home inspection by an experienced professional inspector (specially trained for new construction)
- Thermographic imaging for hidden moisture issues
- Your inspection report issued the same day. Easy to read and understand, with useful photos and illustrations
- Images and references to important Tarion guidelines
- Free technical support for as long as you own your home
- A free Home Reference e-book ($45 value)