Learn why every condo purchase should always include an inspection
Fall Promotion! Get a full home inspection for as low as $499 – that’s over 15% off the regular price!
A Condo Inspection You Can Trust
We've completed over 200,000 inspections in the GTA since 1978.
Like a house, a condo is an expensive purchase. Because of this, a professional evaluation of its condition is crucial before you buy it. Our team of trained condo inspectors use a rigorous inspection protocol to identify and evaluate the specific issues that your condo might have. As Canada’s largest home inspection company, you can count on us for an experienced and thorough perspective.
Why condos always need an inspection
- Heating and cooling systems are most often the responsibility of the condo unit owner. The replacement cost of these units can be upwards of $5,000 – $8,000.
- Many condos are listed as forced air gas heat, but are actually either a heat pump or fan coil. Knowing the facts is crucial.
- Condo inspections show you how everything works and how to maintain the condo over time to protect your investment.
Don’t leave your condo purchase to chance – get peace of mind with an inspection from Carson Dunlop.
Included with Your Condo Inspection
- Book an inspection quickly and easily, online or on the phone
- A thorough inspection by an experienced professional inspector
- Your inspection report issued the same day. Easy to read and understand, with useful photos and illustrations
- Free technical support for as long as you own your condo