“I Love This Program!”
– Heather Hisey, listing agent (Royal LePage)
Learn how this Durham region home used the Certified Pre-Owned Home distinction to sell faster and for more money
This home in Oshawa ON was listed in November 2022 for $739,000 – not a lowball listing based on local comparables. The home was empty and not staged – not an ideal way to show.
- The home received a pre-listing inspection from Carson Dunlop. Valuable marketing assets including a branded inspection summary and lawn sign was used to promote the listing
- The agent provided prospective buyers a comprehensive 1-year home warranty, adding assurance and peace of mind
- The seller took advantage of $18,000 from Jiffy towards quick home improvements to make the home shine. This will be paid back only after the home closes, with no interest.
- The listing agent and the seller were appreciative of how fast and seamless everything went since they live over 100km from the listing in Oshawa.
- After over 40 showings, the house lasted just 1 day on the market and sold firm for $830,000 – that’s $91,000 (12%) above list price.
- 15 other local and recent comparables sold for an average of just 4% above list price.
A fantastic result!