Heating II Course description
This second Heating Course will give you more knowledge on how to perform a professional heating system inspection
Did you know?
Heating Course II continues with a focus on chimneys, wood heating, fireplaces, steam heating, electric heating systems and space heaters.
Each topic starts with a description of how the system works. Heating Course II concentrates on inspection strategies, test procedures and problem identification.
Within each section are several Study Sessions to guide you through the material. The Quick Quizzes will help you check your progress.
- Masonry chimneys, metal chimneys or vents
- Wood Heating
- Furnaces, boilers, wood stoves, fireplaces
- Steam Heating
- Basics, common system types, controls
- Electric Heating
- Space heaters, furnaces, boilers, radiant heating
- Wall and Floor Furnaces
- Wall furnaces, floor furnaces, room heaters, gas fireplaces, gas logs
- 33 hours
- One midterm and one final exam – online
- 70% passing grade overall
- $2995 for the full Program (all 10 Courses) or $345 for any single Course
- Includes all learning materials, tests, exams, tutor support and ongoing postgraduate support
Explore the other Courses: