We’re with you every step of the way
We are committed to your success as a home inspection professional
You Always Have Our Support
We provide ongoing support and answer all your questions about home inspection from technical to business perspectives. We empower you to communicate well with clients and real estate professionals, we give you the tools to write great reports, market your business and manage your sales.
With our help, you will save hundreds of hours and avoid many mistakes. We’ve been in the business for 40 years and you can learn from our experience. We are not only in the Home Inspection Training business, we are in the career training business.
Our goal is to prepare you for success in this rewarding profession with great income potential, the ability to work independently with flexible hours and low overhead.
What You Get
- Help whenever you need it — from experienced home inspectors
- Free Horizon Inspection Software while you learn — the inspection software that runs your entire business
- Free support forever — we are always available to help with answers and advice
- Free Inspector’s Edge website for six months — the website builder made just for home inspectors
- Field training available — intense three-day programs
- Technical Reference Guide — a field guide to determining age and capacity of heating equipment, cooling equipment and water heaters
- Illustrated Home — over 1700 full-colour technical drawings of components and issues. Available as a book or JPEG images
- Home Reference Book — the encyclopedia of homes — the ideal gift for clients and real estate agents
- Commercial training available — amazing diversification opportunity for established inspectors
Is a Rewarding Career as a Home Inspector Right for You? Get More Info…
The most difficult step in any journey is the first. Take that first step right now. You will be glad you did. And we’ll be with you every step of the way.
or call us at 866-586-6855
Carson Dunlop is a registered private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. That means our program is held to a higher standard than non-registered programs, so you get increased peace of mind, knowing you will get what you pay for.