Carson Dunlop home inspections provide unique value to homebuyers, sellers and owners. We are a consulting engineering firm, and Canada’s oldest and largest home inspection firm. Our experienced, efficient and friendly home inspectors are backed by over 40 years of experience. Our clear, image-rich inspection reports are the best in the industry. In fact, our knowledge and uncompromising standards have become the benchmark for our profession. We literally wrote the book on home inspection.
“Our goal is to help clients stay warm, safe and dry, and enjoy a great homeownership experience.”
Alan Carson, President of Carson Dunlop
THE CARSON DUNLOP DIFFERENCE
- Canada’s oldest and largest home inspection firm
- A leader in the home inspection industry
- 40 years of experience
- Fast and easy booking — often within 24 hours
- 16 experienced inspectors, including engineers
- Outstanding reports delivered same day
- Clients are encouraged to accompany the inspector
- Ongoing support for as long as you own your home
- Lots of value-added features including a copy of The Home Reference Book, $200 in home repair and heating and cooling tune-ups, gift cards, RecallChek
- Access to Specialty inspection services like mould, asbestos, sewer video scans, etc.
- Lloyd’s underwriters Insurance on systems & appliances
- Protection against expensive repair & replacement
- $27 a month for $25,000 coverage
- One-call claims — no frantic search for repair people
SUpporting the entire profession
Carson Dunlop is the only consulting engineering firm in North America dedicated to all aspects of the building inspection profession. We not only perform home inspections, we also inspect commercial buildings, train home inspectors and provide state-of-the-art inspection software for the industry.
We have helped shape the home inspection industry and continue to innovate to take care of our clients and advance the profession.