Unique insurance plan available exclusively to Carson Dunlop clients that covers expensive failures and breakdowns. Get $25,000 in protection every year for only $27 a month before something in your home breaks down.
What is PROTECTED
- Space heaters –
- Electric baseboards – installed
- Heat pump
- Air conditioner
(ducted or ductless)
- Water heater – owned
(tank or tankless)
- Range, Oven, Cooktop
- Clothes washer
- Clothes dryer
- Whirlpool bath
- Garage door opener
- Central vacuum system
- Sump pump
- Emergency Plumbing Coverage – blockage, leak or breakage of piping and fittings
- Electrical System Coverage – panels, circuits, switches and receptacles
- $25,000 aggregate policy limit per year
- $5000 per year for geothermal heating units
- $1000 per year for in-floor heating
- $2500 per year for cracked sewer main
- $1000 for septic field
- $500 for ancillary repairs to walls, floors or ceilings (does not include decorating)
- $27 per month or $324 per year
- Coverage renews annually
- Protection available for houses and condominium units
- Must have had a Carson Dunlop home inspection within the last 12 months
- The home must be less than 10,000 ft.²
- The home must be owner-occupied – no rentals, cottages or businesses
- The owner must live in the home at least six months a year
Simple claims process
- Just one call!
- Work is done by insurance company’s service provider
- No frantic search for repair people
- $50 deductible per service call
What if there are two furnaces or refrigerators, for example?
Protection is provided for one only, but you don’t have to decide which one until there is a problem.
What if the component cannot be repaired?
The insurer will replace the unit.
What if the inspection report identifies conditions that require service, repair or replacement?
That component is not protected unless/until documented repairs are made.
Sign up now if the home has had a Carson Dunlop inspection in the last 12 months, and the property is eligible, or book an inspection to get protected.