It’s a Great Time To Get An Energy Audit!
As a homeowner in Canada, there’s never been a better time to upgrade your home’s energy efficiency. Both Federal and Provincial Governments are looking for ways to help residents.
You could save on your current home renovations and energy bills with the Federal Greener Homes Grant program and any local and gas/electric utility rebates available to on your home.
How to Start Saving with a Home Energy Assessment
There are 2 Ways to Save You Money!
An EnerGuide Assessment
You can receive a rebate/grant on your home renovations and save on costs of upgrades on heating, home insulation and other energy improvements.
Lowering Your Ongoing Monthly Energy Bills
Home energy improvements will lead to lower heating, cooling and lighting bills.
Don’t Start Your Reno Yet! How to Qualify For Your Rebate:
To qualify for a homeowner rebate or grant, you will take part in a 2-step process.
1. Begin with a “Pre-Renovation” assessment. This needs to be done before you start your reno.
2. Once your renovation is complete, you will then require a “Post Renovation” assessment to verify the work has been completed.
Why Improve Your Home’s Energy Efficiency?
Improving your home’s energy efficiency will not only help the planet, but it’ll also save you money and much more. With an investment in energy upgrades you will:
- Make your home more enjoyable to live in. Think – warm in winter, cozy, no drafts. Cooler in summer.
- Boost your home’s resale appeal.
Carson Dunlop Has Partnered with Ridge Energy Advisors to Complete Your Audit
To ensure our clients get the audit they need with no delay, Carson Dunlop has partnered with Ridge Energy Advisors to complete energy audits immediately. Ridge Energy Advisors have completed over 158,000 audits across Canada. They comprehensively train every Energy Advisor on staff. They are committed to providing consistent quality checks and continuous updated training. Every Advisor uses the latest digital test equipment.
What to Expect from Your Audit
What some homeowners don’t know is that you will have 2 audits during the Energy Assessment process:
- Before your retrofit or renovation
- After your retrofit or renovation
After your first assessment, you’ll receive a comprehensive EnerGuide Report. Your energy rating based on data
collected from the audit:
- Your home’s current energy rating formatting
- How your rated energy is used
- Your rated greenhouse gas emissions
- Where your home loses heat
Learn which upgrades give you the best return!
Book an Energy Audit Now