A CONDO INSPECTION is a small but important investment
Just like a house, a condo is an expensive purchase. So you need a professional evaluation of its condition before you buy it. Our team of trained condo inspectors use a rigorous inspection protocol to identify and evaluate the specific issues that your condo unit could have. As Canada’s oldest and largest home inspection company, you can count on us for an experienced and thorough perspective.
WHAT YOU GET
With your Condominium Inspection, from $322
Your inspection report
- Includes easy-to-understand text and lots of visuals
- Identifies components that are not performing
- Describes items that are near the end of their life
- Includes ballpark costs for repairs
- Fast and easy booking — often within 24 hours
- An inspection by a condominium specialist
- You are encouraged to attend the inspection
- A thorough inspection report — the same day
- Free technical support for as long as you own your condo
Plus, you get …
- $200 of free home maintenance and repair services from Setter Home Services (where available)
- $100 gift card from You Move Me moving company
- $70 gift card from 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
- A $30 value RecallChek report on appliance safety recalls
- Discounted home and auto insurance rates (up to $600 per year savings)
Why condos need a home inspection
Here are a couple of examples — Did you know that heating and cooling system is often the responsibility of the condo unit owner? The replacement cost of these units can be $5000-$8000. Did you know that Kitec, a common piping material in condos, can cost unit owners $5000-$15,000?