a home inspection you can trust
A home is a big investment. So you need a competent and professional evaluation of its condition before you buy it. As Canada’s oldest and largest home inspection company, we have done over 150,000 home inspections in the GTA. You can count on us for an experienced and thorough analysis of your home.
WHAT YOU GET
With your Buyer’s Home Inspection — from $531
Your home inspection report
Your easy-to-read inspection report is delivered the same day as your inspection. It includes richly-illustrated text and photos of your home. It will identify components that are not performing, as well as items that are near the end of their life. Your report will also include ballpark costs for repairs and maintenance tips to protect your home.
- Fast and easy booking — often within 24 hours
- A thorough home inspection by an experienced professional inspector
- An invitation for you to attend the inspection
- Simple, clear inspection report produced the same day
- Free technical support for as long as you own your home!
- A free copy of The Home Reference Book
Plus you get …
- $200 in free maintenance/repair — Setter Home Services
- $200 of free heating & cooling tune-ups — AtlasCare
- $100 gift card from You Move Me moving company
- $70 gift card from 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
- A $30 RecallChek report on appliance safety recalls
- 15% off home & auto insurance — David Slack Insurance*
- Discounts on home & auto insurance — TD Insurance*
*based on your Carson Dunlop inspection report
Other services you may need
The Home Care Plan
Appliance repair and replacement insurance from Lloyd’s Underwriters
As a Carson Dunlop client, you are eligible for the Home Care Plan. It’s affordable insurance that covers the repair and replacement of equipment and appliances in your home when they break down. For only $27 a month, you get peace of mind and $25,000 coverage per year.