Serving AGENTS in the gta since 1978
After more than 40 years and 150,000+ home inspections, we understand what real estate agents are looking for. That’s why we can support you and your clients with the best tools and services available.
We understand that we are one piece in the real estate transaction puzzle. We understand that as a real estate agent, you are trusting us with your client. Our goal is to take great care of your clients for a few hours during the inspection. We help reduce your liability and provide free technical support for clients forever.
We offer a range of inspection types to suit each of your client’s unique needs:
Get what you need from Carson Dunlop
Canada’s oldest and largest inspection company
- Fast booking — by phone, online or AgentBook — fast turnaround with 16 inspectors to serve you
- Extended office hours — 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
- A professional inspector — experienced and competent but non-alarmist
- Choose the best fit — you can choose to work with any one of our 16 inspectors
- A comprehensive inspection — a balanced perspective plus your client can join the inspection
- Full-colour inspection reports — easy-to-read and understand with illustrations and photos
- Ballpark costs — so clients understand what’s involved and can move forward quickly
- Free support — we will stand behind our work and support your client for as long as they own the home
- RecallChek report — free report for appliance safety recalls ($30 value)
- The Home Reference Book — clients get a free copy of our “encyclopedia of homes” ($59 value)
- Carson Dunlop Home Owner Association membership — clients get over $600 in free home services, plus group home and auto insurance rates including coverage for hard-to-insure systems like Kitec, Knob and Tube wiring, etc.
PLUS, you also get one-stop shopping for other services …
- Specialty services — including a Healthy Home Package (mould and asbestos inspection), and inspections for indoor air quality, sewers, thermal imaging, wood burning appliances, termites, swimming pools, wells and septic tanks
- Home Care Plan — insurance protection for repairs and replacement of appliances from Lloyd’s Underwriters
home care plan
For only $27 a month, clients can get our Home Care Plan. It’s $25,000 of affordable insurance from Lloyd’s Underwriters that covers the repair and replacement of key systems and appliances. This ongoing protection against mechanical breakdowns also has a very simple claims process — one call does it all. No frantic searches for repair people.
Carson Dunlop Certified Home
Unique two-part program for selling homes:
1. Carson Dunlop Inspection Report
2. Home Care Plan — Lloyd’s Underwriters Insurance
Win listings and sell homes faster and easier with a Carson Dunlop Certified Home. A worry-free home for one full year is a strong incentive for potential buyers.
See what other agents are saying about us
SELLER’S INSPECTIONS (PRE-LISTING INSPECTIONS)
10 reasons why Seller’s Inspections make sense
- Helps you earn the listing
- Sells homes faster and for more money
- Brings more buyers to the table
- No conditional offers
- No need to sell the home twice
- Inspector “bedside manner” is not an issue
- No controversial inspection results (resolved offline)
- Puts you in control — choose inspector, control report
- You receive draft report the same day as inspection
- You approve the report before it is published
- Can adjust the price or fix issues
- Reduced liability
Can buyers rely on a seller’s inspection? Why should they feel comfortable, even with Carson Dunlop? Our $260 On-site Review solves these issues for the buyer:
Agents: Book inspections in 10 seconds with AgentBook
MORE RESOURCES FOR AGENTS
Add great inspection content to your website — free
We offer 30 Do-it-yourself videos. Each one is 30–60 seconds and gives practical hands-on advice for homeowners. They are free to put on your website. Use as many as you like.
Call us at 800-268-7070 extension 230 to get set up
Solutions to handling the tough issues
We are in the solution business, not the problem business. We provide lots of useful information that resolves issues of all kinds. Feel free to put these articles on your website and/or share them with clients, in print or electronically.
Why condos need a home inspection
Need valuable information, not a sales pitch? We provide quality information, professionally delivered.
Contact Vicki Sanoff, Director Of Business Development, at 416-964-9415 extension 230 or
Sign up for our Newsletter.
416-964-9415 or toll-free at 800-268-7070
Or book in 10 seconds with the new AgentBook App
Call 800-268-7070 extension 230 to get your personal code
Download the AgentBook App from the Apple Store or Google Play