Carson Dunlop has created the most comprehensive Home Inspection training program available. The program was developed with education consultants and distance education specialists from Memorial University. Using the best teaching practices we ensure clear communication and effective learning. We support our students every step of the way to help them achieve success.
Interested in the Carson Dunlop Home Inspection training program, but not sure where to start? We’ve listed the top ten most frequently asked questions below as a point of reference. If your question isn’t here, don’t fret – sign up for an Education Consultation and one of our academic advisors will be happy to help you.
- How does the program work?
- Is the program offered online?
- What are the benefits of distance education?
- How do I gain experience as a Home Inspector?
- What is the cost of the program?
- Do you have financing options?
- What are the benefits of choosing the Carson Dunlop Home Inspection training program?
- Is this program offered through my local college?
- What is the duration of the program?
- How successful are your graduates?
3. Distance education offers students the flexibility to complete the program at their own pace. It works with students’ schedules, not against them – which means you don’t have to put your life on hold to complete the training. Carson Dunlop worked with distance education specialists from Memorial University to create the most comprehensive course of this type. The advantages of distance education include:
- The ability to learn at your own pace
- No travel or accommodation costs
- No need to take time off work
- Prompt results
4. We offer field training because there is no substitute for experience. Our one-week intensive field training program provides an opportunity to work with a seasoned inspector/facilitator. You will have the opportunity to inspect homes with this individual, write reports and discuss the results to stimulate what to expect in the field. In addition, the tenured Home Inspectors you will work with are available to offer support via email and phone consultations.
5. While the program costs are competitive, they vary depending on the format, delivery organization, and needs of each student. It is best to consult with an academic advisor to determine what your require.
6. Carson Dunlop has partnered with CIBC to help offer special financing to our students. Carson Dunlop Home Inspection students are eligible for a CIBC Education Line of Credit – so they can worry about their marks, not their money. This smart banking solution offers many benefits, including:
- Financing from $5,000 to $40,000*
- Low monthly interest-only payments
- No collateral or security requirements
- Special interest rates
To learn more about this program please click here or schedule a consultation with an academic advisor.
*Applicants must meet CIBC’s lending criteria. Subject to credit approval. Rates and limits will depend on CIBC’s assessment of application. Conditions apply.
7. Beyond the international recognition that this program receives and the impression its reputation allows you to make on your future clients, the Carson Dunlop Home Inspection training program offers complete support for all of its students. From financing options, to report writing software, unlimited access to instructors and Home Inspectors via email and telephone consultations, field training and marketing advice, we are with our students every step of their Home Inspection journey to ensure their success.
8. Carson Dunlop has partnered with several colleges across North America. For more information on the offerings of the college nearest you, please click here.
9. The flexibility of the Carson Dunlop Home Inspection training program means the course doesn’t have a set duration. Depending on your goals and the amount of time you’re able to put towards the training material the course lasts anywhere between a few months to a few years.
10. At Carson Dunlop we are very proud of our many graduates who are flourishing in this great profession. To get to know some of their stories and learn how the Carson Dunlop Home Inspection training program has helped them to succeed, please click here.