We understand that selecting or changing a report writing system is a significant decision and there can be considerable risk. That’s why we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you do not feel that Horizon is a significant asset to your business, we will gladly return your money at any time within the first year. We firmly believe in and are committed to Horizon since we use it every day in our home inspection business. We are prepared to take on the risk so you don’t have to. Why settle for anything less?
Horizon works incredibly well. We know because we use it every day in our home inspection business. No other software provides you with all the tools and resources to build a successful home inspection business. The cost of Horizon is less than other software when all of the features are considered. In addition to the robust work order system and the high quality reports themselves, all of the following items are included at no additional cost:
- The Illustrated Home with over 1,700 technical drawings in full color
- Integrated scheduling system with email confirmations and online contract acceptance
- Ability to have clients and agents book inspections online anytime, on your website
- Agent database with unique reporting capabilities
- Technical support and upgrades
- Hosting and tracking of when clients read reports
- Ancillary reports – choose from our selection or build your own
- Archiving – reports are safe, secure and fully backed up for 7 years
Again, all of this is included within Horizon at no additional cost.
Our goal is very simple; to make the best report writing solution available at a low cost. A Credit Purchase Plan makes terrific sense for home inspectors new to the profession wanting to start with a complete reporting system or for home inspectors wanting to take their business to the next level. One credit allows you to write one report, and it includes every single feature of Horizon. Choose the bundle that’s right for you. Our credit plans include:
Carson Dunlop also has pricing plans to assist high volume and multi-inspection firms. Call us at 800-268-7070 to learn more about these pricing plans or join one of our free webinar sessions.
To download a copy of the Horizon product sheet, click here.