Comprehensive & Easy to Use
Carson Dunlop developed the Home Reference Book as a report writing tool to provide clients with professional reports and quality information. Over the past 20 years, we have refined this tool to make it one of the most comprehensive and easy to use reporting writing systems available. We know this product works since Carson Dunlop home inspection professionals have used it for over 22 years in our inspection business.
The Home Reference Book is a powerful and professional reporting tool that will impress your clients and real estate sales professionals. Taking complex technical information and making it elegantly simple is what sets the Home Reference Book apart.
The Home Reference Book has set the gold standard when it comes to paper based report writing with:
- Easy to Use Report Forms: report forms are included for each section of the home as well as a Bottom Line section – a short executive summary of the significant items in the report.
- Comprehensive Major Home Systems Text: the Home Reference Book adds clear and richly illustrated text to help home inspectors educate their clients on the major systems of the home.
- Home Maintenance: provides good advice for homeowners to help protect their investment, maximize their home comfort and efficiency, and extend the life of house systems and components.
- Life Cycles and Costs: a wealth of information on the normal life expectancies of house components as well as the ballpark costs of replacing them.
- Supplementary: This section touches on issues that are outside the scope of a home inspection but may be of interest to your clients. These include Asbestos, Radon, Lead, Mold and Carbon Monoxide.
The Home Reference Book is an easy-to-use manual with over 400 informative pages and over 160 color illustrations that are sure to impress your clients. It’s both a quality report writing system and an amazing marketing tool, all in one!