A Carson Dunlop Pre-Offer Home Inspection provides buyers with a competitive advantage when bidding on a home. By having a comprehensive inspection completed before offers are presented, our clients have an opportunity to make their offers more attractive with fewer conditions. The Pre-Offer Inspection provides our clients with unparalleled insight on the workings of the home to help them make an informed offer.
Our Services include:
- A summary page detailing the key findings.
- Improvement recommendations for conditions, with time frames and ball park costs.
- Photos and colour illustrations for clarity.
- A check for manufacturer recalls on appliances through RecallChek. Click here to see a sample report.
- A copy of our Home Reference Book ($69 value) to help understand how houses work, what wears out and important maintenance suggestions.
Carson Dunlop Pre-Offer Home Inspection clients who are not successful with their home buying bid receive a $50 credit towards their next inspection. Another Carson Dunlop advantage!
Carson Dunlop has partnered with a number of reputable and qualified companies to provide specialty services to our clients. These services complement our home inspections, targeting potential areas of concern which fall outside of the scope of a regular home inspection. To learn more about our Specialty Services, click here
For a complete package of all Carson Dunlop home inspection products, click here.