Home Buyer’s Inspection
A Carson Dunlop Home Buyer’s Inspection is a comprehensive evaluation of over 400 items in the house from the roof to the basement. The inspection and written report give you an essential piece to the home buying puzzle. We encourage you to attend and participate in the inspection.
Our Inspection Report: Buyers receive the report electronically on the day of the inspection. What sets Carson Dunlop apart is our 35 years of experience and our elegantly simple, high-quality reports that provide clear and concise information including:
- A summary page with key findings.
- Improvement recommendations for conditions, with time frames and ball park costs.
- Photos and colour illustrations for clarity.
- A check for manufacturer recalls on appliances through RecallChek. Click here to see a sample report.
- Reference material to help people understand how their home works, life cycles and costs of home components and critical maintenance tips.
Our Professional Home Inspectors:
Our home inspection team is not only highly trained and experienced technically; they have great inter-personal skills. Knowledge and communication come together at Carson Dunlop. We have engineers and professional consultants available to meet your needs.
Carson Dunlop has partnered with a number of reputable and qualified companies to provide specialty services to our clients. These services complement our home inspections, targeting potential areas of concern which fall outside of the scope of a regular home inspection. To learn more about our Specialty Services, click here.
For a complete package of all Carson Dunlop home inspection products, click here.