Home Buyer’s Inspection
A Carson Dunlop Home Buyer’s Inspection is a comprehensive evaluation of over 400 items in the house from the roof to the basement. The inspection and written report help to provide the critical information you need to make an informed decision when you’re buying a home.
We offer clients two distinct Home Buyer’s Inspection packages to choose from: Classic and Enhanced.
- A summary page with key findings.
- Improvement recommendations for conditions, with time frames and ball park costs.
- Photos and colour illustrations for clarity.
- Free Home Reference Book, to help understand how your home works. ($59 value)
- A check for manufacturer recalls on appliances through RecallChek. Click here to see a sample report.
- Free enrolment in the Carson Dunlop Homeowners Association. ($199 value)
- Includes the same components as the Classic Package.
- A HomeVerified Home History Report which will provide information on: grow house and meth lab records for the area, local school rankings, neighbourhood amenities, and political representation.
- A Thermal Imaging Inspection with an infrared camera will be used to help to identify hidden moisture issues within the home, not visible to the naked eye.
We have Engineers and Professional Inspectors available to meet your needs. Calls us today to schedule your inspection.
Click here to view a sample Home Inspection report.
We Can Also Help With:
Specialty Services – To help advise our clients in areas that fall outside the scope of a Home Inspection, we’ve partnered with several specialists. These specialty companies address issues such as: mold, termites, asbestos, pool & spa, and wood-burning stoves and fireplaces. To learn more about our Specialty Services please click here.
For a complete package of all Carson Dunlop Home Inspection products please click here.