General Homeowner Inspection
A Carson Dunlop General Homeowner Inspection provides the owner of the home with an up-date of the condition of the home, including what needs to be done, when and an estimate of the cost. From the roof to the basement, our professional home inspectors perform a comprehensive evaluation of over 400 items in the home. Many homeowners want to make changes to their home, but don’t know where to start. Carson Dunlop’s General Homeowner Inspection gives you the knowledge and information to make an informed decision.
Our Services include:
- A summary page detailing the key findings.
- Improvement recommendations for conditions, with time frames and ball park costs.
- Photos and colour illustrations for clarity.
- A check for manufacturer recalls on appliances through RecallChek. Click here to see a sample report.
- A copy of our Home Reference Book ($69 value) to help you understand how your house works, what wears out and important maintenance suggestions.
Our Long Term Commitment:
A great inspection is just the beginning. Carson Dunlop provides free technical advice for as long as you own your home. We are committed to helping clients make great decisions when dealing with their home. Our resource center provides you with helpful tips and advice that relate to your home. We literally wrote the book on Home Inspection.
Carson Dunlop has partnered with a number of reputable and qualified companies to provide specialty services to our clients. These services complement our home inspections, targeting potential areas of concern which fall outside of the scope of a regular home inspection. To learn more about our Specialty Services, click here.
For a complete package of all Carson Dunlop Home Inspection products, click here.