Home Inspection Products
Home Inspection Services – at Carson Dunlop, we have been performing inspections for homebuyers since 1978. We have responded to client requests by adding other inspection services including –
- Buyer’s Inspections (Pre-Purchase) – Our traditional home inspection since 1978. Make an informed decision when buying a home.
- Seller’s Inspections – To help sell your home more quickly, easily and effectively.
- On-site review – When you’re buying a home with a Carson Dunlop inspection provided by the seller, our on-site review familiarizes you with the report and with the home.
- Inspections for New Homes – A specialized inspection service to help protect your investment, because new homes are different.
- Condominium Inspections – When buying a condominium, you’re buying a small component of a large building. Our condo inspections help protect your interests and your investment.
- Technical Audits – When a visual inspection by a generalist isn’t enough. We use a team approach with specialists to perform an in-depth investigation.
- General Homeowner’s Inspections – When you need to know the condition of your home.
- Specialty Services – Carson Dunlop works with specialists to provide a number of services that our clients often need.